Monday, November 18, 2013

Sneaky Guy Search

As some of you know there was recently a game making competition on Game Jolt.
I made a game called Sneaky Guy Search. It's a 2 player game in which one player hides while the other searches(a 1 player mode with GJ highscores is included as well!).



Game Idea was not mine(unfortunately) it was inspired by these 2 guys:
http://www.squidi.net/three/entry.php?id=123
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=529671

My game could almost be called a direct clone of "Heist"(from gmc link above). I felt like it would be a good idea to remake it for a couple of reasons. 1. Heist doesn't have very imaginative graphics. 2. Copying others ideas is a good way to learn things. 3. It was fun. 4. Heist was missing some features that I would have liked. Now I can make those features myself.


I plan on adding on some more updates and stuff to the game later. It needs music and sounds, too. I had a lot of fun with this one, though.

I hope you enjoy the game!

-orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.