Saturday, December 15, 2012

Maximus Cerebrum - Revived!

Today I opened up the source file for Maximus Cerebrum (that WIP I temporarily stopped working on). The game has a good 20 minutes or so worth of gameplay... maybe even a half hour. Anyway, I've decided that I'm going to try to finish the game soon. The last version that I released to the public is very outdated compared with what I have now, anyway. I may be completely overhauling certain parts of the story... but the basic premise will remain the same. "You are a robot in a robot generation factory."
The final game will probably end up being about 40 minutes long... I'd like to get the game finished quickly, so that I can focus on my newest project: The Sound Of Murder.

"So let it be written, so let it be done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.