Friday, May 11, 2012

Pivot animations

In the past couple days I've been messing around with an old program I haven't used in ages. Specifically, Pivot. It's a stickfigure animation program that even a baby could use, which is why it suits me perfectly, oh wait...
I made several animations (saved them as gifs) then compiled them into one movie using Windows Movie Maker. That's the easy part, what's way hard is putting sounds into it. So anyway, here's the result of my aggrevation:

(be sure to comment, like, and subscribe! :D)

What, this is a game making blog and not for stick figure animations? :P Dang!
I've been working on Maximus Cerebrum a bit more as well, the primary reason for procrastination is lack of ideas. It's unclear what kinds of puzzles and powerups I should put into the game next. I'm confident I can finish the project though.

P.S. Would anyone be interested in a level editor for Sleepshooter?

-orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.