Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scary 4 Digits compo

Imma be making a game for THIS competition over the course of this month...
It's very likely that my game will be a sequel to Saga Of The Ugly...
It's about... oh, heck, you'll find out when you play the finished game!


















Anyway, I'm planning for this to be a scary game... the monster hanging from the ceiling is probably going to be one of the main character's friends... it's name is Uvulapoz. It's really not going to help the player much, though.

-orange

4 comments:

  1. Looks nice :)
    BTW how did you create the light effect ??
    ( darker edges )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light effect is just a gradient that I created in the built-in GM sprite editor. I use surfaces to draw it onto the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I patiently await this game. I am stronger than the other uglies!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.